Replacement actress needed for short shoot this afternoon

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2011
      If anybody is interested in helping our class shoot this afternoon from 1:30-4:30 (will most likely end earlier than 4:30) at Ohlone Park in Berkeley please contact me ASAP. The roll calls for a female jogging after an attractive male. The wardrobe is any type of jogging attire. We will probably need to spritz water on actress face to simulate sweat.
      I know it's very last minute. We will greatly appreciate any help. Pizza will be provided.

      Contact,
      Steve Castro (510) 499-7195