BCC Screening: Not in Our Town: Light in the Darkness

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 265 KB

    Please join students and teachers to watch and discuss Not in Our Town:  Light in the Darkness, a documentary about how one American town takes action after anti-immigrant violence devastates the town.
    The film will be followed by a short discussion led by BCC instructor Glenda Robinson.  Everyone is welcome!

    Date: Wednesday, October 26
    When: 12:15 - 1:10
    Where: Room 423 at BCC

    To learn more about the documentary before you come, please visit PBS.org/NIOT