Looking for an empty warehouse...

  • pixiecowgirl9
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27 12:02 PM
      Hello all,

      Does anyone know of an empty warehouse space that I could shoot in,
      preferrably in the Berkeley/Oakland area--I had one to use, but it
      fell through and my shoot is scheduled for April 6!

      Any leads are greatly appreciated!! Please e-mail me at
      pixiecowgirl9@....

      Thanks, Ruby
    • Peter Erwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28 10:32 AM
        you should sneak into the home of the future whole
        foods on harrison and 27th? The roof is gone from the
        classic looking old cadillac dealership but man would
        it be cool to shoot in this skeleton of a building.
        I'd go on a weekend however, they are doing serious
        construction on it during the week and would never
        allow your entry-pete