Seeking Graphics/After Effects Help for Feature Film

  • rah138
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2011
      Hi -

      I'm in the middle of filming a low budget feature film and we're shooting a Local New scene with news anchors and the whole bit.

      Here's what I need help with -

      Playing on the monitors behind and in front of the two anchor people there is the typical news station graphics. In this case a channel two news station in Texas.

      Here's some examples what these thing typically look like...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E-K0DmSJNg

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUXu5O2vD9w

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amkix59shgQ&feature=related

      Anyway, I was hoping someone can create something similar. Total time needed is about 15 seconds and we're shooting this Friday so hopefully someone is available to do this ASAP.

      It pays $100 for the finished logo/sequence - I wish it was more, but the budget is super tight - but of course I can give you IMDB credit once the film is finished. If you're interested, send me some examples of what you've done and let's talk over the weekend.

      Thanks!
      Ryan
      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2637381/
      ryan@...