Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
***Seeking Production Assistant for new documentary film - North Oakland, CA***
We are looking for an energetic production assistant to help with the final stages of our new documentary called FIXED.
FIXED explores the intersections of human enhancement technologies, disability and transhumanism...
You can learn more about the film here: www.fixedthemovie.com* knows the basics of Final Cut Pro (not essential)
Main tasks will include:
* coordinating archival footage
* assisting with remaining production shoots (we will be doing 3 or 4 more shoots in Sept and early October)
* helping coordinate our post-Kickstarter rewards
* help with editing the bonus features for the DVD
* other tasks as needed
We are looking for someone who:
* has a positive attitude (good sense of humor is a plus!)
* is organized, responsible and reliable
* graphic design skills (not essential, but would be great)
* is available on Wed and Fri, from 10-5pm and can make a 3 month minimum commitment. The exact times are flexible, but minimum 12 hours/week.
This is a 12 hour/week, 3 month commitment, starting asap. $10/hour.
We are happy to work with your school to help you receive course credit. You don't need to be a student to apply however.
If you are interested, please send a resume and a brief note explaining why this position interests you and what skills you bring with you to info@...
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.