Mobile App Brand Ambassadors - craigslist

  • REkz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2011
      Low paying ($75/week), but a paying gig for students & you would film a lot.
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mar/2526691139.html
      Msg sent via REKZpod

      Mobile App Brand Ambassadors Wanted! Shoot Cool Videos - Get PAID! (berkeley)

      Date: 2011-08-02, 2:23PM PDT
      Reply to: job-a3v2x-2526691139@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Mobile App Brand Ambassadors Wanted! Shoot Cool Videos - Get PAID!

      Silicon Valley mobile video start-up klip is looking for brand ambassadors to help build out our community and contribute to our content stream on a daily basis. Shoot interesting videos, have fun, build your resume and get paid!

      You:
      - Energetic, people person
      - Leadership experience preferred
      - Interested in technology
      - Bonus points if you have previous street team or brand ambassador experience
      - You are a student at a local Bay Area college

      Us:
      We're klip, a new mobile social video sharing application that lets iPhone users take, tag and share one minute klips. We are looking for some amazing content (and some amazing people) for our team.

      Job requirements:
      - klip Ambassadors must already own an iPhone
      - klip brand ambassadors will upload ten (10) 30 - 60 second videos from their iPhone per day. 10 minutes of work a day!
      - Weekly assignments may include theme-oriented videos to shoot and upload
      - Some event-based assignments: we will pay for you to go to cool places and shoot fun, interesting videos.
      - College Students are preferred
      - Must be responsive to all emails and/or calls
      - Must attend one in-person training session

      Compensation:
      - Ambassadors begin at $75 a week, and are expected to upload ten videos per day
      - These should be cool, interesting and unique!
      - You may upload 10 to 20, as many as you can, but at least 10 must be quality klips
      - Opportunity for increased responsibility and compensation

      Project Term:
      -August 5 -- ongoing
      Long-term opportunities available upon review of project performance.

      To apply please send us the following information:
      -Attach your resume and photo
      -Tell us in under 5 sentences why this is an ideal position for you
      -Tell us in 1 sentence what your favorite app is and why
      -Must have an iPhone

      Payment:
      - To start $50 a week per ambassador for 7 days of uploads, 10 klips per day
      - Any event we send ambassadors to, klip will cover any costs with an additional $50 per klipper per event

      Hiring Organization: Stage Two Hiring Organization: Stage Two Hiring Organization: Stage Two

      Compensation: $75 weekly, based on
      Telecommuting is ok.
      This is a part-time job.
      This is an internship job
      Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
      Please, no phone calls about this job!
      Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.