Seeking 2 PAs on Feature Film - shooting this Friday and Saturday

  • rah138
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2011
      Hi -

      I already have a PA lined up for one of these days, but I am looking for 1 or 2 more to help out. If you own a car, that will be especially helpful. The shoots will be all day...IMDB credit + gas money + food.

      Let me know if you're interested!

      ryan@...

      Thanks!
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2011
        Hey!

        It's John Ashton-Keller. I'd be interested in helping PA, if you are still looking for people. I would just need to know where, when and what.

        I hope all is well.

        Take care.

        John