News Producer @ KTSF 26 - Cantonese Speaker

  • REkz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      Just reposting this Craigslist ad.
      I work at KTSF & it's a very positive work environment.
      - Ari

      Television News Producer - Chinese Speaker (brisbane)

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/tfr/2232458289.html
      Date: 2011-02-24, 11:50AM PST
      Reply to: job-3e46a-2232458289@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Join an award-winning news team. Television News Producer for live, Monday through Friday evening Mandarin language newscasts is available. Candidates must speak/write Chinese and English fluently. Previous or similar experience needed in producing news content. Requires excellent communication and organizational skills as well as ability to motivate others. Prefer experience editing using Final Cut Pro and some supervisory background.

      This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday. Excellent benefit package is provided including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability and 401k plan.

      Mail, fax or e-mail resumes to Human Resources, KTSF, 100 Valley Drive, Brisbane, Ca 94005. Fax # 415 467-7559; hrasst@... EOE.