3C's Film Fest Deadline

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2011
      Dear Allstars,

      I checked in with Chris Brown, who produces the 3C's Film Fest, about their
      deadline for receiving work from us. He said if they receive it Wednesday 2/16,
      it's ok.
      The last minute math as I figure it:
      Drop by Room 218/ Shooting Studio at BCC on Monday to get my signature if you
      need it. I'll be in the studio from 9am-5:30pm. I may go out briefly during
      lunch time.
      Pop it in the mail Monday, send 2 day priority mail and you're good. If you've
      already got your package together, send it off this morning/ Saturday.

      Best of luck and I'm encouraged to see many of you rising to the occasion and
      submitting strong work.

      It's here! Your new message!