3 C's Application Form

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011
    Allstars,

    Do consider entering this contest/festival. It's great.

    http://www.3cfilmfestival.org/index.html

    Sorry I neglected to attach the entry form on last email. You'll need to get my
    signature. I'll be in production studio/ Room 218, Friday 1-4:50 and Monday
    9am-5pm. (You'd need to post your submission on Monday 2/14 latest.)

    Rachel
  • ami khat
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011
      Hey, Rachel.
      Thank you, so much, for letting us all know about this! I am going to come and see you, this Friday, to get your signature. Soooo many people keep bugging me to submit my Blood Countess short, to so many places. This one is the most motivating, for me, because it's a free submission. Ha ha ha
      Also, I will try to bring your T-shirty with me, from John Ashton - Keller's Bellydance Unbound project that I'm helping him with.
      Looking forward to seeing you!
      Take care,
      ~Ami Shurtleff