It's this weekend! Tell a friend

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hey folks - with young and grown kids...

      This is a heavenly event.  Located at the beautiful Michaan's theater at the Alameda Naval Base,  with great food, laid back vibe,  lots of Pixar folks in attendance, Pixar and Cinematico hands-on workshops (for children 8-12,) terrific films from around the world (both shorts and features) a big field for running about and picnics - how else would you prefer to spend the weekend?

      Please forward to friends and families you know.  I'll be there and hope to see you, too.

      BAICFF 2011 banner

      It's Almost Time!!
      The 3rd annual Bay Area International Children's Film Festival is this weekend, January 29 & 30.  Tickets are available online or at the door (cash preferred at the door).  There are still spots left for the popular film-making workshops, but be sure to buy tickets online space is limited.

      TELL A FRIEND!!  How many times have we heard "it's such a hidden gem" or "I wish I had known about it."  Well, word is getting out.  Don't let your friends miss BAICFF this year.

      Forward to a Friend

      Can't Make it to Sundance this week?

      OktapodiCome to the Bay Area International Children's Film Festival and see a film that:
      • won the Chicago International Children's Film Festival top prize
      • holds a Guinness World record
      • was produced by students at Pixar University
      • is in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in NY
      Click here to see the entire schedule, including descriptions and age recommendations.

      About Us

      Our Mission
      BAICFF's mission is to present culturally diverse, value affirming cinema by, for, and about children.

      Our Vision
      BAICFF is a Playdate for the Imagination - an annual film festival programmed especially for families. Through the festival, children gain visual exposure to varied cultures, traditions, lives and experiences. As they come to better understand the world, children grow into our thoughtful and conscious leaders of tomorrow.

      When:  Saturday, January 29 and Sunday, January 30.  Doors open at 10:00 am.

      Tickets:  Half-day $10, full-day $15, weekend pass $20. Online sales through www.baicff.com or available at the door (cash preferred at door).

      Workshop tickets: $35 (stop motion) and $20 (motion capture).   Space is limited for workshops, advance purchase of workshop tickets is strongly  recommended.

      Foodhealthy, international food will be available at the festival from local purveyors (cash only)

      Join Our Mailing List

      Find us on Facebook

      Follow us on Twitter

      This email was sent to vistaproduction@... by info@... |
      Bay Area International Childrens' Film Festival | 6114 La Salle Ave, Suite 648 | Oakland | CA | 94611