Spring 2011 Evening Production Classes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2011
      Dear Allstars,

      Especially for folks who work during the day (or those unable to wrap their
      minds around being at BCC at 9am) we are offering evening production classes.

      151 A & LA (section B) Intro to Video Production - Thursday 6-9pm/ Friday 6-10pm
      (first time ever offered evenings!)

      Covers all the foundations of shooting digital video. Great opportunity to meet
      other students and filmmakers.

      153 - Cinematography. 6 week short term class focusing solely on camera work-
      Weds 6-10pm - starts 2/9/11.
      For this class, you'll need some prior experience shooting video. It's ideal
      for people who own cameras on which they want to get additional practice and
      those who are engrossed in shooting projects and need a camera refresher. I
      will also cover techniques for working in HD.

      You may enroll in both classes at once, if you like. Currently these two classes
      are low-enrolled, which means if we get the necessary registration, they'll be
      smaller and you can receive more individualized attention than our other Spring
      production classes, which are going to be huge.

      Happy New Year!
      Rachel Mercy Simpson