EMERGENCY!! NEED CREWPERSONS

  • KaiShuman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
      I need help urgently, one person dropped out of my shoot this Friday for a job interview. No one can blame someone for trying for real work but I need a Assistant Director and a PA if possible. If you can come to a production meeting on Wednesday afternoon that would help a lot and catch you up.

      It's a short unpaid shoot at Freight and Salvage in Downtown Berkeley on Friday January 7, 2010 10am-1pm + Wrap. It's a music video of Suzy and Eric Thompson singing live.

      Eric & Suzy Thompson: These virtuoso roots musicians specialize in the down-home sounds of the American South. Their musical palette includes Appalachian story-songs and bluegrass breakdowns, classic country blues, Louisiana Cajun dance music, and paso dobles from Puerto Rico. Eric's flatpicking on guitar and mandolin is exceptional for its purity of tone, speed, and soulfulness; Suzy is a powerful singer, an award-winning fiddler and Cajun accordion player who has apprenticed with older generation Louisiana Cajun musicians under an NEA Fellowship. Founding members of many influential roots music groups including the Black Mountain Boys, Any Old Time, the Klezmorim, and the California Cajun Orchestra, Eric and Suzy have also worked with Jerry Garcia, Maria Muldaur, David Grisman, Peter Rowan, Darol Anger, Laurie Lewis, the Savoy Doucet Cajun Trio, and many other fine musicians.

      If you're interested in being on the shoot, email me or call ASAP.

      Kai Shuman
      510-407-4557
    • Dambii Shirchingombo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
        If nobody has reached out, I might be able to make it. But I will need directions to the place, cause I don't know the place.
        So crew call is at 10:00 AM right?

        Dambii
        510 316 1716

[...]

      • Kai Shuman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011

          Would love to have you as AD.  An hour today or Thursday, at your convenience to get you up to speed.
          The Freight is easy 2020 Addison Street Berkeley, CA 94704 1 block N of BCC. Walk through the parking garage across from BCC turn right and your there

          On Jan 5, 2011 12:24 AM, "Dambii Shirchingombo" <sh.dambii_yo@...> wrote:

          > If nobody has reached out, I might be able to make it. But I will need directions to the place, cause I don't know the place.
          > So crew call is at 10:00 AM right?
          >
          > Dambii
          > 510 316 1716
          >
          > On Jan 4, 2011, at 22:09, "KaiShuman" <kaishuman@...> wrote:
          >

          >> I need help urgently, one person dropped out of my shoot this Friday for a job interview. No one can blame someone for trying for real work but I need a Assistant Director and a PA if possible. If you can come to a production meeting on Wednesday afternoon that would help a lot and catch you up.
          >>
          >> It's a short unpaid shoot at Freight and Salvage in Downtown Berkeley on Friday January 7, 2010 10am-1pm + Wrap. It's a music video of Suzy and Eric Thompson singing live.
          >>
          >> Eric & Suzy Thompson: These virtuoso roots musicians specialize in the down-home sounds of the American South. Their musical palette includes Appalachian story-songs and bluegrass breakdowns, classic country blues, Louisiana Cajun dance music, and paso dobles from Puerto Rico. Eric's flatpicking on guitar and mandolin is exceptional for its purity of tone, speed, and soulfulness; Suzy is a powerful singer, an award-winning fiddler and Cajun accordion player who has apprenticed with older generation Louisiana Cajun musicians under an NEA Fellowship. Founding members of many influential roots music groups including the Black Mountain Boys, Any Old Time, the Klezmorim, and the California Cajun Orchestra, Eric and Suzy have also worked with Jerry Garcia, Maria Muldaur, David Grisman, Peter Rowan, Darol Anger, Laurie Lewis, the Savoy Doucet Cajun Trio, and many other fine musicians.
          >>
          >> If you're interested in being on the shoot, email me or call ASAP.
          >>
          >> Kai Shuman
          >> 510-407-4557

        • Carmen Carrillo
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2011
            Sorry am unavailable, Kai. Good luck on the shoot! Maybe next time!

            Dr. Carmen Carrillo
            6765 Manor Crest
            Oakland, Ca 94618
            (510) 705-3842