Auditions tomorrow - Actresses 18-27yo pass it on to interested parties...

  • rah138
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2010
      Hi -

      I'm holding auditions tomorrow for an anti-smoking PSA. I'm looking for 18-27 year old actresses that fit the part of an LA party girl...

      Auditions will be from 9:00am to 1:00pm tuesday (12/21) in Oakland. It's a paying gig, but its a spec and all I can afford is $100...

      Anyway, if you know anyone that might be interested, have them email me here and I'll send them the address and sides...

      ryan@...

      Thanks,
      Ryan