INFO: Columbia University National Undergraduate Film Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2010

      From: CUNUFF <cunuff@...>
      Date: December 7, 2010 11:17:00 PM EST

      Subject: Columbia University National Undergraduate Film Festival

      Dear Sarah,

      I wanted to let you know about a great opportunity for your students
      interested in filmmaking.  The Columbia University National
      Undergraduate Film Festival (CUNUFF) is now accepting short film
      submissions for its 2011 competition to be held in April.  The
      selected finalists will be invited to attend the festival in New York
      City, as well as a day of filmmaking workshops lead by industry
      professionals.  The screened films will be judged by a panel of
      experienced filmmakers and critics, and cash prizes will be awarded to
      the winners (categories include Best Picture, Best Screenplay, Best
      Directing, etc.).

      Eligibility & Requirements:
      We accept short films created any time during the filmmaker's high
      school or undergraduate career.  Films may be of any genre and must be
      under 20 minutes in length.

      Deadlines & Fees:
             - Early Deadline ($10): Dec. 18th, 2010
             - Regular Deadline ($15): Jan. 29th, 2011
             - Late Deadline ($20): March 10th, 2011

      This national festival an incredible chance for student filmmakers to
      have their work seen by both their peers and industry professionals.
      I would greatly appreciate if you could pass this opportunity along to
      your students.  For more information, they may visit www.cunuff.com <http://www.cunuff.com/> ,
      or e-mail cunuff@... with any questions.  Thank you for your
      help in supporting undergraduate filmmaking!

      Sincerely,
      Nathan Ratapu
      Co-President
      Columbia University National Undergraduate Film Festival

      6137 Lerner Hall
      2920 Broadway
      New York, NY 10027
      T (917) 359-5048