Auditions for Video Production 1 Film Projects

  • Marissa Aroy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2010
      Open auditions for Video Production 1 film projects:
      Berkeley City College's Video Production 1 class is holding open auditions this Friday, October 29th between 9:30 am-12pm for various film scenes we're filming.  20 students are directing scenes from film's such as, "Avatar," "Stranger Than Fiction," "Lord of the Rings," etc, along with some original scene scripts.  You will be asked to read for various student directors.  All types needed.

      Please email to RSVP for the auditions:  marissa_aroy@...
      Open Auditions: 9:30am-12:00pm
      Berkeley City College
      2050 Center Street
      Berkeley, CA 94704
      Meet in Room 311 at 9:30 am

      We look forward to having you collaborate with us!

      -Marissa Aroy,
      Instructor