to:Rachel

  • masako ueda
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2006
      This mail is for Rachel. Sorry, everyone, I don't know
      her personal email adress or phone #, so I am putting
      this here. If your not Rachel, please ignore this.

      Hello, Rachel. I need to get my video tape (which was
      shot in the last semester) back. Please email me.
      bakayalo2001@....

      Thank you.

      http://mail.yahoo.com