after effects help

  • Marissa Aroy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
      We need some help with After Effects work, ASAP.  Paid work. Please send me your resume and/or experience using After Effects.

      Thanks,

      Marissa Aroy

      We are currently producing The Delano Manongs: Forgotten Heroes of the UFW
      Become a fan of The Delano Manongs on Facebook.

      Media Factory's The Bass Player: A Song for Dad has been nominated for an Irish Film and Television Academy Award for best documentary.
      www.thebassplayermovie.com.
      Become a fan of The Bass Player on Facebook.
    • Hannah Chauvet
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
        Dear Marissa,
        Both Lisa and Pad are excellent with After Effects - Pad is Isabella's TA. See emails in cc field above.
        Good luck,
        Hannah L. Chauvet
        Adjunct Instructor
        Multimedia Arts