Great internship opportunity in Oakland with Oscar/Emmy nominated documentary filmmaker

  • Regan Brashear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010
    Hi all,
    I have been interning for the last four months with Warrior Films, based in Oakland, CA.  Warrior Films is a non-profit documentary film company that was founded by Emmy & Oscar-nominated filmmaker Frederick Marx (Hoop Dreams). I am ending the internship and am trying to help them find someone to take my place.

    They are in the post production stage right now on Mr. Marx's latest film JOURNEY FROM ZANSKAR and are looking for a new intern for the summer and possibly longer. They'd love to offer school credit too if that's possible for the summer.
    If you are interested, please check out the attached announcement and send me an email at contact@...

    We are really hoping to find someone with a real passion for documentary film and someone who is also well versed in what distributing and marketing a film entails. Of course, they are happy to (and planning to) teach whoever they're working with, but it would be great if the new person came in with a pretty good working knowledge to begin with.

    Many thanks!
    Regan Brashear
    Warrior Films - Journey from Zanskar
    www.warriorfilms.org