French Hotel Show

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010

      Hi all,

      I'm having a retrospective show of my Photography at the French Hotel, 1538 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley, CA from today, June June 3, to the end of the month. Images from the 60's (how last century!) Beatles, Lenny Bruce, Fred Neil, Marc Silber, Nina Simone, and some commercial shots that paid the rent.

      Just like Pier 24, nothing is titled, dated. Look a little closer.

      Would love for you to visit and respond if you wish.

      Kai Shuman