Event:French Hotel Photo Show

  • KaiShuman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
      I'm having a retrospective show of my Still Photography at the French Hotel, 1538 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley, CA to the end of June. Images from the 60's to 2010: Beatles, Lenny Bruce, Fred Neil, Marc Silber, Nina Simone, and some commercial shots that paid the rent.

      Seeking work on Video productions as a Still Photographer, Videographer, Gaffer, and/or Production Manager. How can I help you?