job: PA/Tech Guru (oakland downtown)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2010

      Date: May 26, 2010 3:23:30 PM PDT
      Subject: PA/Tech Guru (oakland downtown)
      Source: craigslist | tv/film/video/radio jobs in SF bay area

      This is an entry-level, independent contractor position for someone who's lookin' to work with cool people at a kick-ass production studio in Oakland. We're growing by leaps and bounds and we produce live-action and animation for broadcast and the web, as well as website design and development. Check out our most recent work at 129creative.com or 129explainers.com.

      Ideally, we're looking for someone who knows their way around AE, AI, (Cinema 4D a plus), Final Cut Pro, Flash, HTML, Java, etc., and enjoys trouble-shooting technical issues as they arise. If you also have an artistic bent...AWESOME...because we'll call on you to assist in daily production, if you're so inclined - possibly illustration, motion, design, video editing. But keep in mind, we're looking for someone with technical chops, who, if they don't know how to fix it...will find out how...FAST.

      We like good, honest folks who are fun to be around and who may enjoy a beer or two after work every now and then (though if you prefer a non-alcoholic beverage, that's cool, too.) This is part-time, freelance to start...leading to potential perma-lance.

      Read moreā€¦