Fwd: EBX Film Festival, April 17

  • Jon Lowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2010
      Hey, Filmmakers,

      My team could use a 1st AD/ PA for this event, or you could put your
      own team together.

      --Jon Lowe
      ==================+
      From: "Pamela Gidwani" <Pamela.Gidwani@...>
      Date: April 9, 2010 3:34:21 PM PDT

      The East Bay Express is looking for filmmakers to take part in our
      24-Hour Digital Film Festival.

      Your 3-minute film must be created between 9:00am on Saturday, April 17
      and 9:00am on Sunday, April 18 .You'll get some information ahead of
      time, but the fun part of the challenge is giving you the juicy details
      right before you make your film (there will be an Earth Day/green
      twist).

      $500 will be awarded to the winning team and $250 in gift certificates
      will be awarded to the second and third place teams.

      The screening and reception will take place on Thursday, April 22 at the
      Chabot Space and Science Center in Oakland. Entries will be judged by an
      esteemed panel and awesome prizes will be awarded!

      All filmmaker/teams must be available April 17-18 for filming and April
      22 for screening and reception.

      Contact the Promotions Team for more information and to register.
      Deadline for filmmaker/team registration is Wednesday, April 14 (and
      there is a 20-team limit).

      Take the challenge and register today!

      --
      Pam Gidwani | Marketing Manager
      East Bay Express | 620 3rd Street | Oakland, CA 94607