Script Frenzy.org - Screenwriting challenge - April 2010 (NOW!)

  • REkz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 1:07 PM
      Fellow peeps,

      Some of you write screenplays.  I do.
      (I'm 97% done with a low budget scifi feature script, 'compARTmental LIVES', but that last 3% has been killing me!!!)

      Did you know you can enter the competition to write a screenplay in April (1 month)?
      Yep -- NOW!!!!!  I just signed up.  It's free.  Check it out.
      http://scriptfrenzy.org
      3 1/2 pages a day for 1 month = 100pgs in 1 month.
      (My ID on there is rekzkarz --> come & say hello!)

      (I just finished a collaborative CD last month as part of RPMChallenge, a similar contest.  Having a deadline really helps!!!  Song sample on soundcloud
       --> http://soundcloud.com/rekzkarz/check-3-born-free-scream3)

      My screenplay will be scifi and somewhat unusual.  I can't say more b/c I just heard about this contest today & am not sure what the story will be yet.  Ask me by end of April & I'll likely have a much better idea!   :D

      If you have some experience in screenwriting, are a friend of mine, and would like to collaborate with me on a script, that would be great.  Lemme know!

      PEACE
      - Ari
      510-338-4576 cell
      threewaysmedia.com