"Buying Time: A Portrait of the Artist Nikki Schrager" Premiere

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hello to All,

      Must an artist sacrifice their love life for the sake of their art? Find out how Nikki Schrager balances these two interests in "Buying Time: A Portrait of the Artist Nikki Schrager".

      I will be screening my documentary short this Friday 3/5 at 7:PM in the BCC auditorium.

      Hope you can make it.

      Joel Kurtz