After Effects Person Needed - $150

  • rah138
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      Hi -

      I'm looking for someone to make a moving time line in after effect...I actually have the time line made in FCP but the text looks like crap and it is making the whole project take forever to render. I'm hoping I can find someone that knows after effects that is willing to recreate my time line for 150 bucks. Would like to have it done by Sunday...

      Thanks,
      Ryan