need video editing help?

  • John Wong
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm an aspiring documentary editor finishing up my studies in digital video production and editing at Berkeley City College.

      Right now, I am looking for a paid short-term gig or internship working as an editor or assistant editor.

      I am experienced with both Mac and PC's and can edit using either Final Cut Pro 6 or Adobe Premiere CS4.

      If you are interested in viewing some examples of my previous work, please checkout my newly updated YouTube channel:

      http://www.youtube.com/user/wongjohnvideo

      Thanks for your time and consideration,

      John Wong