live shoot for punk band (free beer!)

  • Jon Lowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2009
      Angela Chase, a lady punk band from San Francisco, is playing a weird
      show at the Sunshine Biscuit Factory in East Oakland on Nov. 28th.
      They're looking for somebody to make a concert video for the media and
      to send to their moms.

      "We'll get you in, and we'll get you beer(s)." (Please shoot
      responsibly.)

      Reply to Imogen Binnie, iphisol@.... If you're only interested
      in shooting or only interested in editing, that's cool, too.

      http://www.myspace.com/angelachasesf