Re: Walter Harris/Cannes Film Fest Flier/ 11/16

  • Carmen Carrillo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2009
      Hi All: Hope that you are planning to attend lab tomorrow...We have a very full day, but I look forward to shooting an interview with Professor Pisano at 3 :15.Please let me know if you are interested in a specific role. e-mail, call (cell# 510- 705-3842) or talk to me at class. Thanks so much.

      Dr. Carmen Carrillo
      1010 Sycamore Avenue, suite 211
      South Pasadena, Ca 91030
      (510) 705-3842
      ACTION!

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
        Hey all: Who's up for a shoot next Monday afternoon off site? I'll be directing a narrative scene from MMe. President at the beautiful Bellevue Club by Lake Merrit. Please let me know if you are available, and what your preferred role would be. Joel Kurtz has signed on for camera. Dom Vescio is doing a voice over. I'd love to have additional participation from my talented peers...