Re: [ProductionAllStars] Re: Intermediate Class

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hi Courtney,

      I"m sorry. I don't think there's a way to make it work
      this term. I sure tried and Peter and the
      administration would have liked to see it happen too,
      but there's no good solution. I do hope you'll be able
      to take one of the courses next fall, if your schedule
      doesn't permit the Intro class now.

      Thank you for your willingness and I hope to see you
      in production either now or later.
      Rachel

      --- hitmn316 <csid1@...> wrote:

      > Is there anything we can do? Start a petition or
      > something?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Gianpaulo Hernandez
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2006
        Hei Rachel,

        I got your message about the class.
        it's a shame it got cancelled, but i guess it's out of
        our hands. I sure hope we all keep in touch through
        yahoo groups. However i'm very exited about the
        promising fall semester. Looking forward to take the
        intermediate class then.

        <--==GNO==-->
        i2006
      • Margaret Paloma Pavel