SF Cutters on Tuesday Nov 10th

  • Kai Mort Shuman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Come to the "SF Cutters Meeting:" on Tuesday, November 10 at 6:15pm.

      "Please join us on Nov 10th if not in person, then in spirit. Please let your friends know. We have the JVC GYHM700 to FCP workflow - it records .mov files!; Bob Sarles, editor, director, prod; & Editor. Vincent DeLuca,demoing Imagineer's "Mocha for FCP"".

      Event: SF Cutters Meeting:
      What: Club/Group Meeting
      Start Time: Tuesday, November 10 at 6:15pm
      End Time: Tuesday, November 10 at 9:25pm
      Where: Delancey St. Screening Room 600 Embarkadero

      To see more details and RSVP, follow the link below:
      http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=167210796826&mid=157ffa7G5c6f04cbGe30096G7

      I plan on driving, (if the Bay Bridge is finally open by then) leaving about 5:30pm and I can take 3 people. Email me for a ride.

      Kai