PA on cooking show shot by Khamisi Norwood

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2009
      I got a last minute call tonight for a shoot tomorrow and Tuesday. Please contact me if you'd be available and interested to PA on a the pilot for a local cooking show. The shoots are Monday (10/26) and Tuesday (10/27) - i imagine all day starting around 8am. No pay. Possible if you're only available on Tuesday. I don't know much about the details but I do know Khamisi is a terrrific shooter and great to work with. Get back to me ASAP/ Sunday evening b/c I'll be unreachable during Monday day. Good lead for future work. Great if you have a car, and a good attitude. I will recommend anyone who shows up reliably and has good set etiquette.

      Rachel
    • Paige Bierma
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009
        Hi All,

        It's Paige from Rachel's advanced class.

        Is anyone free next Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon (Nov. 10 or 11) to
        help me shoot a brief sit-down interview with a woman for my
        documentary on the Tenderloin? I could use help setting lights (I have
        lights) and/or shooting on the HVX, or just a PA...

        This would be in the Tenderloin, near the Civic Center BART. I will
        buy you lunch. I will be forever grateful...

        The interview is of Elaine Zamora of the North of Market/Tenderloin
        Community Benefit Corporation.

        Thank you,
        Paige
      • Kai Shuman
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009
          Paige,

          Sure. I'll see you on Saturday too. I think (hope) my back is in shape enough. I just may not be able to do any lifting, but most things should be OK.

          Kai Shuman

          On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Paige Bierma <paigebierma@...> wrote:

          Hi All,

          It's Paige from Rachel's advanced class.

          Is anyone free next Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon (Nov. 10 or 11) to
          help me shoot a brief sit-down interview with a woman for my
          documentary on the Tenderloin? I could use help setting lights (I have
          lights) and/or shooting on the HVX, or just a PA...

          This would be in the Tenderloin, near the Civic Center BART. I will
          buy you lunch. I will be forever grateful...

          The interview is of Elaine Zamora of the North of Market/Tenderloin
          Community Benefit Corporation.

          Thank you,
          Paige

        • Carmen Carrillo
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009
            Hey Paige: I have a class Tues 1-5, but may be  available wed afternoon....

            Dr. Carmen Carrillo
            1010 Sycamore Avenue, suite 211
            South Pasadena, Ca 91030
            (510) 705-3842
            ACTION!

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009
                Hi Paige:
                I am available Tuesday afternoon, Nov. 10.  I can get to Civic Center BART by 1PM.
                Amelia