Volunteers wanted for shooting Free Outdoor Concert this Sunday Afternoon (October 11th) at Joaquin Miller Park's Woodminster Amphitheater (3300 Joaquin Miller Road, Oakland, CA)

  • Siu Ming Leung Garber
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      This Sunday, October 11, I will be shooting an Outdoor Concert for the Oakland Park and Recreation with the following guest performers as headliners:

      • Ledisi
      • Trace Ellington
      • Blayze
      • Oakland School for the Arts (OSA) Jazz Combo

      This is a free event welcome to everyone. A large turnout is expected given the performers. I think it would be a very cool occasion for outdoor filming, and the weather is supposed to be great.

      We plan to use the footage as part of a promotional video to solicit interest in future Oakland Park and Recreation events, as well as for grant-writing and other potential funding opportunities. As you know the recent budget cuts have really affected every one, including OPR, so this will not be paid.

      FYI, you will need your own digital video camera (the more professional, the better), and must be available for shooting between 1:30-5:30 PM.

      Please let me know if you are interested in filming this in collaboration with me by contacting me at the e-mail address below.

      Thank you.

      Siu Ming Leung Garber