SeekingVolunteers for Shoot/HW

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2005
      Hi Folks,

      Two opportunities to work on shoots outside of class
      in the upcoming week:

      1) Monday April 25, 4:30-10pm Berkeley Rep Theatre.
      Vista is hosting an Asian Celebration with dancing,
      singing, music and Food! We need at least 5 folks to
      do camera and audio. I will be there to supervise and
      we can use class equipment. This is an important and
      fun event - please let me know if you can crew. You
      will also receive extra credit for your work. Thanks,
      Rachel

      2) If you are interested in helping a fellow Vista
      student - Joy - with lighting on her video project,
      please contact her at zentaco@... or
      510-864-7898. I don't know much about the project,
      but believe she may be looking for someone who can
      bring their own lights and work this w/e. Joy hasn't
      taken the production class, but has produced a short
      video.

      I look forward to seeing you all in class this Weds.
      HW:
      We will further cover Directing, in terms of acting,
      cinematography and audio. Please bring in any
      outstanding assignments for the pre-production for
      your shoots.
      READ: Directors Speak in the back of your reader.
      WRITE: 1 page response, what you learn/inspires you
      from reading Director's Speak.

      Rachel
    • vanessa loir
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2005
        hi Rachel,

        I would really enjoy adding some experience to my resume that is quite empty, so you can count on me monday.
        looking to see you wednesday
        Thanks,
        Vanessa
        rachel mercy <vistaproduction@...> wrote:
[...]