Intermediate Students Class Tuesday April 5

  • Rachel Mercy Simpson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      Hi Folks,

      I would be most appreciative if you could arrive promptly and be present for this
      Tuesday's class. My teaching will be evaluated for the first, and possibly only time,
      at Vista and we are such a small class each one of your opinions counts.

      The evaluation will be roughly from 1-2pm and afterwards we will be going on
      Khalid's shoot at Lake Merritt.

      Enjoy the weekend and I am so pleased with the work and attitude you all bring to
      the class. A special thanks to Joe for doing the contact list.
      Please bring your rushes to class, including those of you who shot outside lab time
      over break.