Re: [ProductionAllStars] Video Editor looking for footage.

  • John Wong
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2009
      Hi,

      I took 150C last semester.  I also did some work for Rachel and Marissa.
      If you want to see some of my stuff go to  http://www.youtube.com/user/wongjohnvideo

      I haven't uploaded my most recent project, but I have that on DVD if you're interested in watching it.
      I always appreciate feedback.
      What does your schedule look like?

      John

      From: johnjienanwong <johnjienanwong@ yahoo.com>
      To: ProductionAllStars@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 1:05 PM

      I am looking for some quality footage to edit for my demo reel.
      I will credit the source. I would also be interested in an editing or assistant editing gig.

      Thanks,
      John