Video Editor looking for footage.

  • johnjienanwong
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2009
      I am looking for some quality footage to edit for my demo reel.
      I will credit the source. I would also be interested in an editing or assistant editing gig.

      Thanks,
      John
    • L. Myint
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2009
        John,

          What level of class are you taking at BCC?  I'm going to be shooting a narrative short pretty soon and could use help in editing.

        L.M

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2009
          Hi,

          I took 150C last semester.  I also did some work for Rachel and Marissa.
          If you want to see some of my stuff go to  http://www.youtube.com/user/wongjohnvideo

          I haven't uploaded my most recent project, but I have that on DVD if you're interested in watching it.
          I always appreciate feedback.
          What does your schedule look like?