Interns for feature film SF (shot on Red)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 11:20 AM
      Dear Allstars,

      Here's an opportunity to crew on a Bollywood style feature film which is being shot on the RED camera.  The bulk of footage has already been shot in Nepal and they're doing exterior locations in SF - starting this Sunday.  I will have a nominal role and will be on set several days. Shailendra Karki the DP is a great guy. If you're interested contact him and I'll also be vetting the crew so cc: me at vistaproduction@...
      By the way, to rent a RED camera package for just a day can run around $7000.  This is an excellent opportunity to see how it works and to observe and participate on a feature.

      Rachel