Cinematographer with DVX 100B Camera Available...

  • L. Myint
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009
      Hi Guys,

        I'd just bought a new DVX 100B and am looking for projects to work on.  I'm basically interested in shooting narrative shorts with professional minded people.  I'm very reliable and has very good eye as far as shooting is concerned.  I'm not too good at lighting yet, but am still in the process of learning.  But I believe I have a natural gift towards Cinematography.

        I'm also building a portable lighting set via "Nuts and Bolts of Filmmaking" book.  I'm very serious about working in the creative portion of the film making field.

        So, if you have a project that you need help with, please contact me with a phone number.

      Thanks.

      L. Myint