Closing the 132C yahoo group!!

  • pichu_5
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2009
      Closing the 132C yahoo group
      folks- obviously this list has been gathering spam for the last 5 years ,at least since August 2003 or so. Peter has been gone since Spring 2007 and had redesigned the entire 150 sequence.

      Rachael and Hanna and Michael perhaps the members of that group can migrate to this one?
      Larry Buchalter:)
    • mizstasko
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2009
        What is the 132C group anyway, and why am I on it?
        Diana