The Story Of Stuff

  • isarrodesigns@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      Hello Fellow Video Enthusiasts.

      A friend showed me this video today and I was completely drawn into it just a few seconds in. It's 20 minutes long, but even if you don't have the time to watch the complete thing, give it at least a few minutes.
      I admit the primary reason for my posting this is the content, but I also find the animations great. It proves that a talking head video can be highly entertaining (and so right on!)

      Why can't this be on television everyday at prime time?

      Thanks for your time
      and Micha, congratulations!!! That's great news!

      Cheers
      Ilja