Looking for Crew on a Music Video

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 11:41 AM
      Music Video – posted by Justin Dudra

      This video will have a post-apocalyptic/goth look to it, and will feature a lot of extras which will include some fire performers. The shoot will take place on a Saturday and Sunday that is yet to be determined, and we are looking to shoot it at Nimby Space in Oakland. We are looking to do this beginning/mid July. This is a great opportunity for everyone involved, or anyone yet to be added to our crew, to put this project on their resume and gain good experience. This video will be seen by many from around the world. I am the drummer/song writer/Executive Director of this project, and I am a former Escapi Music artist with my band Torture, and currently seeking to make a deal with Relapse Records with my new band.

      There is no pay, but there will be food provided for the two day shoot. Any expenses to be covered would include things like covering cost of make up for the artists, gas for the fire performers.

      Here's a link to my page:
      www.myspace.com/drummerfromhellmusic
      Anyone wanting to hear the song for the video can email me if interested and I will email the song to them.

      -Time commitment: 2 day shoot/ up to 12 hour+ day- There will be a rehearsal before the weekend of the shoot, and at least one or two crew meetings.

      We Need:
      -Assistant Producer
      -Two camera operates, with camera's (HD) *What type of camera's can be provided?
      -Grips, lighting.. ect....
      -Lights, lighting designer
      -Make-up artists
      -Story board artists