Today - BCC Spring Art & Video Show

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Dear Allstars,

      Dodge the rain! BCC is having a wonderful Spring Art & Video show today.

      The videos will be screened in  two one-hour programs which highlight the work produced by BCC faculty, alumni and students over the past few years. They feature short films and animations.

      The screenings will be at the BCC auditorium on  Saturday May 2 at 11am &  2pm (two different one hour programs.) The screenings are free.
       At both the shows, there will be refreshments and celebration.

      Over 50 BCC print and photo students also have artwork on display and for sale at the school today.

      Berkeley City College -2050 Center St (bet Milvia & Shattuck)

      Rachel Mercy Simpson

    • Carmen Carrillo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2009
        Hi Rachel: It's not raining in Pasadena, but I wish I had been able to share the BCC Show. Also, if this is coming from the griup mailing, yahoo...it's my first one....Thanks, Carmen.

        Dr. Carmen Carrillo
        1010 Sycamore Avenue, suite 211
        South Pasadena, Ca 91030
        (310) 404-9273