Shared Freelance Office Avail. in Mission, $210/mo

  • paige_bierma
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2009
      Hello AllStars,

      I run a freelance co-op in the Mission District of filmmakers and writers and we currently have a space open in our 7-person shared office. Are you tired of working from home? Here's your chance to get out our your pajamas, see real life people, be more productive!

      The office is at 21st & Folsom in the Mission. We are 7 people when full, currently three filmmakers and three writers. It's an all-open space (no walls) and each person gets about 80 sq. feet. There are usually 2-3 people in the office at any given time, given that we keep different hours on different days. Below is the announcement we put on Craigslist (photos in link). Rent is $210/mo, DSL and utilities included. The space if for one person and we use headphones when editing or listening to music. Anyone who is interested may write or call me, Paige, at 415-420-5340 and paigebierma@...

      Best,
      Paige

      Paige Bierma

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/off/1122587532.html

      Office/Studio Space for Freelance Writer or Filmmaker
      We're a seven-person office in the Mission District looking for another writer
      or filmmaker to share our space. The rest of the officemates are various types
      of writers or filmmakers. We're hoping to find another writer or filmmaker to
      join us. Here's a brief description of our space:<br>
      * Great Mission District location (21st and Folsom)<br>
      * Plenty of space (500 square feet shared by seven people)<br>
      * Lots of natural light during the day<br>
      * High ceilings<br>
      * Friendly but diligent officemates<br>
      * Quiet atmosphere (occasional phone calls/interviews)<br>
      * Reasonable price ($210/month includes utilities and DSL)<br>
      * Back patio<br>
      There are no walls or separate offices, but everyone has their own personal
      space that they can decorate and customize to their own liking.<br>
      This space is available now.<br>
      Please write and tell us a bit about you and what you do,<br>
      Joel<br>
      P.S. - There is a $300 deposit to move in plus first/last month's rent.<br>

      Tel. (415) 282-8842