missed class last week; assignment?

  • Paige Bierma
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hi Rachel,

      Sorry I missed class last week; was shooting for my doc and couldn't reschedule it.

      Did you assign something due this week? Is spring break next week?

      I might be interested in the BBC thing. Do you have any more info. on it?

      Thanks,
      Paige

    • L. Myint
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
        Hi Rachel,

           I would love to be involved in "Sailing into Science" project.  I live very close to the boathouse located in Lake Merritt.  If I can do that for my final project, I would love it.  Please let me know, (510) 414-7894.  I'm also interested in the BCC Basic Skills Production project.

          I missed the class last Monday, did we get anymore assignments or just the ones you've already mentioned.

        thanks.
        Lay

[...]

        kwinslow@oaklandnet .com

      • G A
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2009
        Rachel,

        I have attached a photo file .  I hope you will like it.

        Have a nice summer. See you in the fall.

        Best,
        Gungaa