2 Production/Edit Volunteer Project Opportunities

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
      Dear Students,
      Two volunteer project opportunities (1 w/ stipend)

      1) Please consider the attached short-term project "Sailing into Science."  I would be happy to accept it as a final project or you may be able to team up to do it.  Keep me in the loop if you're interested.

      2) I am also looking for a student ideally who has some video production and editing skills, is available for 5-10 hrs p/week to work on a BCC Basic Skills production. Good people involved on this ongoing work and a $500 p/term stipend. You must be recommended via me, so contact me if you're interested.

      Rachel

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
        Hi Rachel,

        Sorry I missed class last week; was shooting for my doc and couldn't reschedule it.

        Did you assign something due this week? Is spring break next week?

        I might be interested in the BBC thing. Do you have any more info. on it?

        Thanks,
        Paige

      • L. Myint
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
          Hi Rachel,

             I would love to be involved in "Sailing into Science" project.  I live very close to the boathouse located in Lake Merritt.  If I can do that for my final project, I would love it.  Please let me know, (510) 414-7894.  I'm also interested in the BCC Basic Skills Production project.

            I missed the class last Monday, did we get anymore assignments or just the ones you've already mentioned.

          thanks.
          Lay

[...]

          kwinslow@oaklandnet .com

        • G A
          Message 4 of 4 , May 22, 2009
          • 1 Attachment
          • 421 KB
          Rachel,

          I have attached a photo file .  I hope you will like it.

          Have a nice summer. See you in the fall.

          Best,
          Gungaa