S06 Intermediate Production Class

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006
      Hi folks,

      The administration has raised their enrollment
      requirements for classes and we have low enrollment in
      the Intermediate Class for this Spring. If you're
      thinking of signing up, do so soon.

      Cameras are running smoothly and we're well equipped.
      Also I think it's probable that we'll have a "C"
      section if you want to retake the class next Fall
      when, hopefully, it will be split from the Intro
      completely.

      Those of you who received withdrawals or incompletes
      in order to retake it this term, you should be able to
      enroll if you're interested.

      Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing you.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Valentino Mumford
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2006
        RacheI,
        I lost my rehabilitation funding despite having sat out a semester in hospital. So I have to speak with my lawyer about this.
        Sorry but since I'm paying out of my own pocket I'll be having to pare down my classes this semester.

        Val Mumford

        rachel mercy <vistaproduction@...> wrote:
        Hi folks,

        The administration has raised their enrollment
        requirements for classes and we have low enrollment in
        the Intermediate Class for this Spring. If you're
        thinking of signing up, do so soon.

        Cameras are running smoothly and we're well equipped.
        Also I think it's probable that we'll have a "C"
        section if you want to retake the class next Fall
        when, hopefully, it will be split from the Intro
        completely.

        Those of you who received withdrawals or incompletes
        in order to retake it this term, you should be able to
        enroll if you're interested.

        Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing you.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Photos