Rio, Brian, Christina, Noelle Please Contact Me

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 2005
      Hi,

      I have unanswered questions about your work. Please
      contact me today Friday ASAP if possible, because I
      need to submit grades this afternoon. It was a joy to
      have each of you in production class and hope we can
      wrap things up well.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Jason Peralta Datuin
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 27, 2006
        Hi All,

        I am in need of a Mac for editing. Please let me know if you know of
        one in need of a good home.

        Thanks,

        Jason

        http://mail.yahoo.com