RE: [ProductionAllStars] Production Help Needed - Indigenous Mapping Network Wed 3/25 at UCB- stipend

    Please contact me re: production & stipend. CPTN IBDBAJD ... have a small hand held video camera with an internal (sucky) mike that could be used.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2009

      rachel mercy wrote:
      > --- On Tue, 2/24/09, Terry Bodkin <tbodkin@...> wrote: From: Terry Bodkin <tbodkin@...> Subject: Production Help Needed - Indigenous Mapping Network Wed 3/25 at UCB To: "Rachel Mercy Simpson" <vistaproduction@...> Cc: "Rachel simpson" <rmercy@...> Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 9:17 AM
      > Hi Rachel, One of the students in my class, Rose McKeon, needs help shooting an event at UC Berkeley where she works. The info is below and there is a small amount of money available. It is short notice, but hoping you can might know of someone in production classes, or can forward to the Production All-Stars list. Thanks, Terry From: Rosemarie McKeon < rosemarie.mckeon@... > Date: February 23, 2009 10:58:30 PM PST To: tbodkin@... , tbodkin@... Subject: Indigenous Mapping Network Wed 3/25 at UCB Hi Terry, I shared after class tonight regarding the unique event below. I had the afterthought of video recording the event. you asked I write you so that you could forward the info to someone. I asked Jessica (below) if she could find someone to man a camera for a dynamic webcast, like on Justin.tv or ustream.tv but haven't heard back.  Still I
      have a small hand held video camera with an internal (sucky) mike that could be used. The schedule is: 15 min for welcome/intros of jessica, sibyl and myself. 30 min for audience intros, 30-45 min for strategy/discussion. audience will either stand or sit where they are. The location is in the I School South hall, across the campanile grass. I can provide a small honorarium of $50 from my pocket. I'm a volunteer web developer for the group's various networks, and the other 6 board members are on reservations in other states. It may land future work, as we have requests for future event so folks can make travel plans! And a physicist offered his grad students to help write grants. Folks are fairly passionate about this topic so it