OT: Release of HD replacement for DVX100

  • eireann333
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      ***Please do not respond to this post. FYI only ***

      I thought some of ya'll might be interested in this, who have not
      heard yet. There is a stripped down, tapeless model of the DVX that
      was announced at NAB this year, gone HD....the AG-HMC150. It clocks in
      around $3500 on amazon and can apparently record almost 12 hours on a
      tapeless (non P2) card. You can read about that here;

      http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=125360&highlight=AG-HMC150

      smiles :)

      Micha
      3 Spiral